Four months prior to their scheduled contract expiration, some 6,400 employees represented by the Connecticut Union of Telephone Workers at Southern New England Telecommunications, Inc.
What does CUTW stand for?
CUTW stands for Connecticut Union of Telephone Workers
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CUTW
We have 2 other meanings of CUTW in our Acronym Attic
- Committee for University Teaching and Staff Development (University of Canberra, Australia)
- College and University Tamil Students Union (Canada)
- Columbia University Tutoring and Translating Agency (New York, NY)
- Cambridge University Table Tennis Club (UK)
- Columbia University Table Tennis Club (New York)
- Cuttings Description Report (petroleum industry)
- Crawling Under the Table Laughing
- Colgate University Television
- Concordia University Television
- Climbing Up the Walls (Radiohead song)
- Cambridge University Tiddlywinks Club
- Camouflage Utility Uniform
- Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico - Genvillalobos (Airport Code)
- Conference on Universal Usability (Association of Computing Machinery)
- Congress of Unisys Users (computer group)
- Credit Union University (Boulder City, NV)
- Cursor Up
- Council of Understanding and Unity of Afghanistan
- Champaign-Urbana Urbanized Area Transportation Study (Illinois)
- Cornell University Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
Samples in periodicals archive:
We reached a new labor contract with the Connecticut Union of Telephone Workers in record time, eliminating uncertainty over this issue among employees and investors.
The following are excerpts from a news release issued by SNET on Friday July 28 when an interim count of 2,100 employees who accepted the offer was issued to the media: The offer was a part of SNET's contract with the Connecticut Union of Telephone Workers which was ratified on April 21, 1995.
8 /PRNewswire/ -- The Connecticut Union of Telephone Workers (CUTW) and SNET reached a tentative agreement on a new, three-year labor contract today, Aug.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 3, 1995-- The Connecticut Union of Telephone Workers (CUTW) and Southern New England Telecommunications (SNET) have reached tentative agreement on a new labor contract.