Planning for Success At the Connecticut Technical High School System (CTHSS), the largest technical high school system in the state, administrators noted a slight decrease in the reading proficiency of ELL students on the Connecticut Academic Performance Test (CAPT).
What does CTHS stand for?
CTHS stands for Connecticut Technical High School
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTHS
- Consolidated Tribal Health Project (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Compiler Techniques for High Performance Computing
- Cable and Telecommunications Human Resources Association
- Canadian Technology Human Resources Board
- Canadian Tourism Human Resource Council (Canada)
- Canadian Trucking Human Resources Council (Ontario, Canada)
- Cholera Toxin Conjugate Horseradish Peroxidase
- Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society
- Canadian Trakehner Horse Society (est. 1974; New Hamburg, Ontario, Canada)
- Cherrybrook Technology High School (Sydney, Australia)
- Cumberland Township Historical Society (Ontario, Canada)
- Connecticut Technical High School System
- Cracking the Heck Up
- Columbia TriStar Home Video
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- (USN Rating) Cryptologic Technician (Interpretive)
- Cable Tray Institute
- California Technological Institute (aka CalTech)
- California Transportation Plan
- Canadian Trade Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Department also operates the Connecticut Technical High School System.