8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Connecticut Retail Merchants Association (CRMA) announced today that Bob's Stores has been named the 2011 Retailer of the Year.
What does CRMA stand for?
CRMA stands for Connecticut Retail Merchants Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRMA
We have 33 other meanings of CRMA in our Acronym Attic
- Chambre Régionale de Métiers et de l'Artisanat (French: Regional Chamber of Trades and Crafts)
- Channel Reservation Multiple Access
- Chulachomklao Royal Military Academy (Thailand)
- City and Regional Magazine Association
- Code Reuse Multiple Access
- Collection Requirements Management Application
- Collection Resource Management Analysis
- Commercial Refrigerator Manufacturers Association
- Common Radio Module Architecture
- Computer Reseller Marketing Alliance
- Consumer Reports Money Adviser
- Council-Certified Residential Moisture Assessor (American Council for Accredited Certification)
- Crisis and Recovery Mapping and Analysis (UN Development Programme)
- Crumb Rubber Modified Asphalt
- Customer Relationship Management Association
- Cyclic Reservation Multiple Access
- Cylindrical-Rectangular Microstrip Antenna
- Cytokine Response Modifier A
- California Raisin Marketing Board
- Centre of Regenerative Medicine in Barcelona (Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Connecticut Light and Power Company and United Illuminating are teaming up with the Connecticut Retail Merchants Association (CRMA) to help retailers and small businesses achieve these savings through programs offered by the Connecticut Energy Efficiency Program.
25, 2001 Ethan Allen (NYSE:ETH), the nation's leading home furnishings retailer and manufacturer, was named the 2001 Retailer of the Year by The Connecticut Retail Merchants Association (CRMA).