About CQIA The Connecticut Quality Improvement Award Partnership, Inc.
What does CQIAP stand for?
CQIAP stands for Connecticut Quality Improvement Award Partnership
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Community Quality Institute (Canada; aka Community Quality Improvement)
- Compétition Québécoise d'Ingénierie (French: Quebec Engineering Competition; Quebec, Canada)
- Constant Quality Improvement
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- Contrôle Qualité Indépendant (French: Independent Quality Control; Switzerland)
- Contrôle Qualité Interne (French: Internal Quality Control)
- Cost of Quality Improvement
- Certified Quality Improvement Associate (ASQ)
- Connecticut Quality Improvement Award (est. 1987)
- CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) Quality Improvement Associate
- Council of Queensland Insurance Brokers (Australia)
- Continuous Quality Improvement Committee
- Channel Quality Indicator Channel
- Channel Quality Information Channel (networks)
- Centre Québecois de l'Institut Canadien des Technologies Scénographiques (French Section of Canadian Institut for Théater Technology)
- Clinical Quality Improvement Forum
- Clinical Quality Improvement Network
- Commissioning for Quality and Innovation (payment scheme/framework; UK)
- Continuous Quality Improvement Network
- Construction Quality Improvement Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 19-year-old Connecticut Quality Improvement Award Partnership presents the award annually to companies in recognition of their innovation and performance excellence.
About The Connecticut Quality Improvement Award Partnership The Connecticut Quality Improvement Award (CQIA) is the nation's first state level quality award using the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award for Performance Excellence criteria in a campaign to advance innovative programs that improve quality, performance and marketplace competitiveness.
Oil Purification Systems (OPS), the leader in fluid cleaning technology, today announced that the Connecticut Quality Improvement Award Partnership (CQIA) has recognized the company with its silver level Innovation Prize.
About Connecticut Quality Improvement Award Partnership The CQIA Partnership is a growing group of active business people, educators, health care executives and government officials concerned with improving the economic vitality of the State by using three levels of Connecticut awards: Connecticut Innovation Prize, Connecticut Breakthrough Quality Award and Connecticut Leadership Quality Award-leading to the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award for Performance Excellence.
The Connecticut Quality Improvement Award Partnership is celebrating its 20th anniversary as America's first state level award to use the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award for Performance Excellence criteria and the only state award among 37 other state quality awards that sponsors an annual entry level Innovation Prize.
The Silver 2002 Connecticut Innovation Award is granted by the Connecticut Quality Improvement Award Partnership (CQIAP), in its 15th annual competition promoting Connecticut organizations that excel in managing quality improvement for business success and growth.
The Benny([R]) Prepaid Benefits Card from Evolution Benefits earned its second award recognition in as many months, this time a 2006 Gold Innovation Prize from the Connecticut Quality Improvement Award Partnership.