Nebraska Pharmacists Association Minnesota Pharmacists Association Kansas Pharmacists Association Connecticut Pharmacists Association Virginia Pharmacists Association North Dakota Pharmacists Association New Jersey Pharmacists Association Washington State Pharmacy Association Iowa Pharmacy Association Pharmacists Association CONTACT: Michelle McKenna of National Association of Chain Drug Stores, +1-703-837-4234; or Carol Cooke of National Community Pharmacists Association, +1-703-838-2686 Web site: http://www.
What does CPA stand for?
CPA stands for Connecticut Pharmacists Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPA
We have 837 other meanings of CPA in our Acronym Attic
- Comprehensive Plan of Action
- Compulsory Purchase Annuity (UK)
- Computer Patents Annuities
- Computer Products Administration
- Computer Program Abstracts (NASA)
- Computing Processes and Artifacts
- Concurrent Photon Amplification
- Conditions Particulières d'Autorisation (French: Special Conditions of Authorization)
- Conflict Prevention Associates
- Connecticut Perinatal Association
- Connecticut Psychological Association
- Connector Position Assurance
- Conseils en Patrimoine et en Assurances (French: Heritage Consulting and Insurance)
- Consolidated Plan of Action (African Ministerial Council on Science and Technology)
- Constant Pain in the Ass
- Construction and Planning Agency (various locations)
- Construction Plant-Hire Association (UK)
- Construction Products Association (UK)
- Consumer Protection Act of 1991
- Consumer Protection Agency (Egypt)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to his activities with ASCP, Kazarian has long been active in the Florida and Connecticut pharmacists associations (CPA), previously chairing CPA's Long-Term Care.
18 /PRNewswire/ -- Responding to increased concerns about counterfeit medications and the illegal importation of prescription drugs, the Connecticut Pharmacists Association (CPA) joined with the U.