Membership in the Connecticut Partnership for Long-Term Care is reserved only for providers offering the very finest in long-term care insurance coverage.
What does CPLTC stand for?
CPLTC stands for Connecticut Partnership for Long-Term Care (healthcare)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPLTC
We have 1 other meaning of CPLTC in our Acronym Attic
- Comprehensive Pupil Learning Support System (California)
- Cisco Photonics Local Terminal (software)
- Cold Proof Load Test Facility (McClellan Air Force Base; Sacramento, CA)
- Collaborative Professional Learning Team
- Certified Professional Lease and Title Analyst (National Association of Lease and Title Analysts)
- California Partnership for Long-Term Care
- Chipstead Place Lawn Tennis Club (UK)
- Conference Port Liner Term Charges (shipping industry)
- Current Portion of Long-Term Debt
- Comprehensive Plan Land Use (various locations)
- Cost Per Livestock Unit
- Cal Poly Linux Users Group (California Polytechnic State University)
- Camden Public Libraries Users Group (UK)
- Central Pennsylvania Linux User Group (Harrisburg, PA)
- Camp Poyntelle Lewis Village (Bayside, NY)
- Cancel Person's Leave
- Chasse Peche Loisirs Voyages (French: Recreational Fishing Hunting Trips; est. 1990)
- Clemencia para los Vencidos (Spanish: Clemency for the Vanquished; podcast)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Connecticut Partnership for Long-Term Care and the Indiana Long-Term Care Program are alliances between state government and private insurers that combine private long-term-care insurance with the public Medicaid program.
Based on analysis conducted by the Connecticut Partnership for long-term Care, the best time to begin planning for long-term care is before one's 60th birthday.