The Connecticut Housing Finance Authority and CHFA-authorized counseling agencies received more than 3,600 applications before the Sept.
What does CHFA stand for?
CHFA stands for Connecticut Housing Finance Authority
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHFA
We have 27 other meanings of CHFA in our Acronym Attic
- Cumulative Hazard Function
- Cyclophosphamide, Hexamethylmelamine, 5-Fluorouracil (cancer drug regimen)
- Swiss Franc (ISO currency code)
- Congestive Heart Failure Survival Trial of Antiarrhythmic Therapy
- Carbon Hydro-Trifluoride
- C.H. Fenstermaker & Associates, Inc. (Louisana)
- California Housing Finance Agency
- Canadian Health Food Association
- College of Humanities and Fine Arts
- Colorado Housing Finance Authority
- Catalyst for Hair Follicle Biology (research consortium)
- Cranked Hartree-Fock-Bogoliubov
- Castle Hills First Baptist Church (San Antonio, TX)
- Cooperative Housing Federation of British Columbia (Canada)
- California Health Facilities Commission
- Central Hardwood Forest Conference (UK)
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- Come Home for Christmas (religious initiative)
- Cooperative Housing Federation of Canada
- Cortez Hill Family Center (shelter; San Diego, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Webster Bank, National Association, a subsidiary of Webster Financial Corporation , Webster Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Webster Financial Corporation , has been selected by Connecticut Housing Finance Authority (CHFA) to be a lender in a new mortgage refinancing assistance program to help low- and moderate-income borrowers who took out subprime, adjustable-rate loans to purchase their first home.
Connecticut Housing Finance Authority (CT), $35,000,000 housing mortgage finance program bonds, series A-4 (insured: Ambac Assurance Corp.
They are: The Connecticut Housing Finance Authority, Maine State Housing Authority, Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency, New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority, and Rhode Island Housing and Mortgage Finance Corporation.
Convertible Bond Due 2008 Rated 'BBB' FINANCIAL SERVICES RATINGS -- Allianz Ireland PLC and Allianz Corporate Ireland PLC Assigned 'BBB-' Ratings; Outlook Stable -- HVB Group Subsidiaries Ratings Remain On CreditWatch in Lead Up to September Spin-Off -- Bayerische Hypo- und Vereinsbank AG, Bank Austria 'A-/A-2' Ratings Affirmed; Outlook Negative -- Commerzbank AG 'A-/A-2' Ratings Affirmed Reflecting Restructuring Progress; Outlook Negative PUBLIC FINANCE -- Connecticut Housing Finance Authority Bonds Rated 'AAA' and Placed on CreditWatch Negative STRUCTURED FINANCE RATINGS -- Triton Aviation Finance Subordinate Notes Lowered and Placed on Watch Neg; Other Ratings Affirmed RESEARCH ANALYSES: CORPORATES -- The Chubb Corp.
Webster also was recognized for its work in community and economic development with many organizations including: - Connecticut Department of Community and Economic Development - Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston - Small Business Administration - Connecticut Small and Minority Business Development Showcase - Connecticut Housing Finance Authority - Fannie Mae - Freddie Mac - Connecticut Housing Investment Fund - Community Economic Development Fund - Connecticut Affordable Housing Coalition - Neighborhood Housing Services of New Britain, New Haven and Waterbury - Local Initiatives Support Corporation Webster Financial Corporation is the holding company for Webster Bank and Webster Insurance.