Let the Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund show you how to Save Money and Energy before Peak Energy Season NEW BRITAIN, Conn.
What does CEEF stand for?
CEEF stands for Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEEF
We have 14 other meanings of CEEF in our Acronym Attic
- Central and Eastern European Environmental Investment Fund
- Center for Energy, Economic and Environmental Policy (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Central and East European Economic Research Center
- Committee of European Environmental Engineering Societies
- Confederation of European Environmental Engineering Societies
- Center for Energy, Environmental and Economic Systems Analysis (Argonne National Laboratory)
- Centre for Energy, Environment and Engineering Zambia
- Canadian Education Exchange Foundation
- Central and Eastern European Fund (EU)
- Community Energy Efficiency Fund (Department for Environment, Food, and Rural Affairs; UK)
- Cost-Effective Environment-Friendly (building materials)
- Cumulus Expansion-Enabling Factor
- Committee for Electrical Equipment for Use in Flammable Atmospheres (UK)
- Centre of Excellence in Engineered Fibre Composites (Australia)
- Centre for Entrepreneurship, Enterprise and Governance (University of Northampton; UK)
- China Electric Equipment Group (Nanjing, China)
- Coalition to Eliminate Easy Games
- Consumer Energy Education Group (Delaware)
- Central and Eastern European Graduate Fellowship
- Conférence Sur l'état de l'écosystème des Grands Lacs (French: State Of the Lakes Ecosystem Conference; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through the Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund, UI provides programs and services to help residential, and small and large businesses become more energy efficient.
The Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund and the Connecticut Clean Energy Fund provide for over 10,800 direct jobs and thousands more indirect.
This is great news for our customers, as the funds will go directly into supporting the Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund programs we manage," said UI's Vice President of Client Services Anthony Marone.