Additionally, DelMastro and Pinone attempted to impede a sales and use tax audit of Pindel for calendar years 2003 through 2005 conducted by the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services (DRS) by failing to provide complete and accurate records regarding Pindel's gross receipts, including the Weekly Draw Sheets.
What does CTDOR stand for?
CTDOR stands for Connecticut Department of Revenue
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Combat and Training Development Management Information System
- Improved Complex Terrain Dispersion Model
- Clinical Trial Data Management System
- California Transplant Donor Network
- Connecticut Training and Development Network (formerly State Training Managers’ Network)
- Conselho Técnico-Desportivo Nacional (Brazilian Motorsports Council; Brazil)
- Cape Town District Office (South Africa)
- Central Technical Documentation Office
- Conductivity-Temperature-Depth-Optical (geology)
- Coherent Time-Domain Optical Memory
- Cars and Tracks Development Project (video game modification)
- Centrum Telemarketingu Dystrybucja Polska (Polish: Telemarketing Distribution Center Poland)
- Certified Training and Development Professionals
- Cisco Technology Developer Program
- Client Test Data Program (Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.; product safety certification; Camas, WA)
- Computer Technology Documentation Project (information technology)
- Connecticut Department of Public Health
- Counterdrug Technology Development Program Office
- Central Texas Dachshund Rescue (Austin, TX)
- Commercial Training Device Requirement
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the other hand, the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services imposes sales and use tax on Internet sales of digitized products manufactured for general retail, if the benefit of the product is received in-state.
A first-ever state summit meeting on Electronic Commerce--co-hosted by the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services (DRS) and the Connecticut Conference of Municipalities (CCM)--was held on November 17 at the Connecticut State Capitol.
The luncheon speaker was Richard Nicholson, Deputy Commissioner of the Connecticut Department of Revenue.
The Connecticut Department of Revenue Services recently instituted a pilot program, by which this process will be implemented with selected taxpayers throughout the state.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 10, 2003 As tax day approaches, the Connecticut Department of Revenue is offering e-payment options for taxpayers who owe an individual income, estimated or extension tax payment to the State.
5 /PRNewswire/ -- Stephen Furman, a deputy commissioner of the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services during the administration of Gov.
Business Editors STAMFORD, CT --(BUSINESS WIRE)--January 25, 2001 Official Payments Corporation (NASDAQ: OPAY) announced today the company has renewed and expanded its working agreement with the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services to collect individual income tax payments by credit card.