The Hartford-based Connecticut Council for Philanthropy also aims to narrow the philanthropy gap in a state that ranks first in per-capita income and wealth, but has been one of the less generous.
What does CCP stand for?
CCP stands for Connecticut Council for Philanthropy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCP
We have 695 other meanings of CCP in our Acronym Attic
- Concurrency Control Protocol
- Concurrent Call Path (telecommunications)
- Concurrent Constraint Programming
- Conference on Computational Physics
- Configuration Change Point (NASA)
- Configuration Change Proposal
- Configuration Control Panel
- Configuration Control Phase (NASA)
- Configuration Control Plan
- Connected Curriculum Project
- Conseil Canadien du Porc (French: Canadian Pork Council)
- Conseil Consultatif de Pharmacologie
- Conseling Center Paraprofessional
- Console Command Processor
- Console Communications Panel
- Consolidated Ceramic Products
- Consolidated Command Post
- Consolidated Cryptologic Program
- Consolidation and Containerization Point (US DoD)
- Consultative Coordinating Party (Bosnia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In March, the Connecticut Council for Philanthropy received an outstanding achievement award for outstanding service to the nonprofit sector for its role in sponsoring Leave a Legacy from the Connecticut Association of Nonprofits.