Ten years later, the Connecticut Community College System has doubled the number of students.
What does CCCS stand for?
CCCS stands for Connecticut Community College System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCCS
We have 84 other meanings of CCCS in our Acronym Attic
- Calvary Chapel Christian School
- Camera-Centered Coordinate System
- Central Coast Communications Society (British Columbia)
- Centre for Contemporary Cultural Studies (University of Birmingham; England, UK)
- Centre for Crop Circle Studies
- Certified Contact Center Supervisor
- Coalition for College Cost Savings (Nashville, TN)
- Colonial and Continental Church Society (now International Church Society; UK)
- Colorado Community College System
- Commercial Credit Counseling Service (various locations)
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service
- Contra Costa Chinese School
- Core Components Cleaning System
- Core Curriculum Content Standards
- Corpus Christi Catholic School
- Current Controlled Current Source
- Core Component Conditioning Station Inert And Preheat
- Core Component Conditioning Station Transfer
- Calgary Chinese Community Service Association (Canada)
- Citroën Car Club of South Africa
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, in 2001 the Connecticut Community College System created an integrated and centralized division to handle the administrative and technological functions of financial aid management across the state.
In a 2007 study for the Connecticut Community College System, Davis Jenkins and I found only a weak correlation between placement test scores and success in remedial or "gatekeeper" courses (courses required to earn a degree or to continue on to higher study in a particular subject).
Three of the four candidates - Thomas Morales of City College of New York, Celia Barberena of Hartnell Community College in Salinas and Karen Grosz of the Connecticut Community College System - are student affairs administrators.
Under a second four-year contract, it also is providing the Connecticut Community College System with a complete suite of IT services, including design consultation, implementation, and support.
8, 2004 Connecticut's three units of public higher education - the Connecticut Community College System, the Connecticut State University System and the University of Connecticut - today embarked on one of the Northeast's biggest e-learning initiatives, selecting WebCT Vista(TM) as their academic enterprise system.
The Connecticut Community College System (known as Connecticut Community Colleges or CCC) is an extraordinary environment made up of 12 colleges & a system office.