ECHN is also affiliated with Connecticut Children's Medical Center.
What does CCMC stand for?
CCMC stands for Connecticut Children's Medical Center (Hartford, CT)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCMC
We have 69 other meanings of CCMC in our Acronym Attic
- Ceramic and Composite Materials Center (University of New Mexico)
- Certificate in Canadian Marketing Communications (Institute of Communications and Advertising)
- Certified Career Management Coach
- Children with Complex Medical Conditions (Medicaid waiver)
- CLAC Certified Management Consultant
- Comite des Constructeurs d'Automobile du Marche Commun (French: Common Market Automobile Manufacturers Association)
- Commission for Case Manager Certification
- Commonwealth Cable Management Committee
- Communications Consortium Media Center
- Community Coordinated Modeling Center (NASA)
- Continuous-Input Continuous-Output Memoryless Channel
- Cross Country Motor Club (roadside assistance)
- Cross Cultural Marketing Consultant
- Cryptologic Communications Management Center
- Customer Control Management Center
- Coupled-Cluster Multi-Configurational double-excitation Method with Cluster Operator approximated by T2
- California Conference of Mason Contractor Associations
- Cane Corso Mastiff Club of Canada
- Central Council of Magistrates' Courts Committees (UK)
- Christ Covenant Metropolitan Community Church (Decatur, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In lieu of flowers, we would be pleased to have you support: Connecticut Children's Medical Center, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (N.
Patients were recruited from among the patient population at the Connecticut Children's Medical Center in Hartford and regional offices in Avon, Conn.
He also visits at the Connecticut Children's Medical Center, where he donates JD Batballs to hospitalized children.
Service With a Smile: Wright serves on the board of Connecticut Children's Medical Center and is co-president of the Greater Hartford YWCA Board of Directors.
Connecticut Children's Medical Center (Hartford, Conn.
will bring together a variety of local and national musical acts for an all-day extravaganza whose proceeds will benefit music therapy programs at The Hole In The Wall Gang Camps, and Connecticut Children's Medical Center to name a few.
Memorial contributions may be made to the college fund for Gianna Rose Brini, or to the Connecticut Children's Medical Center Foundation, c/o Children's Oncology, 282 Washington St.