This year, the Connecticut Association of Nonprofits has designed its 9th Annual "Point of Change" Nonprofit Conference around the many aspects of change facing the nonprofit sector.
What does CANP stand for?
CANP stands for Connecticut Association of Nonprofits
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CANP
We have 23 other meanings of CANP in our Acronym Attic
- Controller Area Network, the Open Communication Solution Dissemination Project
- Canadian Open Source Education and Research
- Canadian Auroral Network for the Open Unified Study (array of ground-based space weather observatories)
- Canadian NOTices to Airmen
- California Association for Nurse Practitioners (Sacramento, CA)
- California Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Campaign against Nuclear Power (Australia)
- Canister Purge (automotive valve)
- Civil Aircraft Notification Procedure (UK)
- Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
- Cordillera Azul National Park (Peru)
- Calcium-Activated Neutral Protease 2 (gene)
- Calcium-Activated Neutral Protease 3 (gene)
- Constant Angle Non Precision Approach (aviation)
- Canadian Physicians for Aid and Relief
- Canadian Pass (document allowing entry into Canada at remote locales)
- Communication and Architectural Support for Network-Based Parallel Computing (Workshop)
- Connecticut Association of Not-For-Profit Providers for the Aging
- Canadian Plywood Association
- Colorado Association of Nonprofit Organizations
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 9, 2003 The Connecticut Association of Nonprofits (CAN) is pleased to announce The Face of Nonprofits, a photography exhibit presenting several compelling portraits and stories of Connecticut's nonprofit community, on display at the Legislative Office Building (LOB) April 16-30.
May 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Connecticut Association of Nonprofits (CT Nonprofits), the largest membership organization in the state dedicated exclusively to working with nonprofits in Connecticut, in partnership with the Connecticut Business & Industry Association (CBIA), Connecticut's largest business association with 10,000 member companies, has released The Connecticut Nonprofit Compensation Study (2nd edition) which summarizes information submitted by 266 nonprofit companies on pay administration and the wages and salaries paid for 96 positions within the nonprofit sector.
New workshop series presented by Connecticut Association of Nonprofits and Association of Fundraising Professionals Connecticut Chapter HARTFORD, Conn.
3, 2003 First Experience Communications (FEC) in conjunction with the Connecticut Association of Nonprofits (CAN) is pleased to announce the latest exhibition at First Experience Studio, The Face of Nonprofits, a photography exhibit honoring the Connecticut nonprofit community.
2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Connecticut Association of Nonprofits (CT Nonprofits) supports the memorandum sent earlier today by Office of Policy & Management Secretary Benjamin Barnes to the state's health and human services agency Commissioners.
3, 2003 A New Campaign Presented by the Connecticut Association of Nonprofits Demonstrating the Positive Impact Nonprofits Have on the People of Connecticut The Connecticut Association of Nonprofits (CAN) is pleased to announce The Face of Nonprofits, an educational awareness campaign honoring the Connecticut nonprofit community.
The Connecticut Association of Nonprofits will host a workshop with Tom Ahern, one of North America's top authorities on fundraising, advocacy, and "persuasion" communications, at the Wilton Library, 137 Old Ridgefield Road in Wilton, CT, on Tuesday, March 8, 2011, from 1:00 - 4:00 p.