Presentation at Geneva Car Show to Focus On Enabling Safe Web Browsing While Driving GENEVA, March 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Now that the World Wide Web is migrating to the car, the international Connected Vehicle Trade Association (http://www.
What does CVTA stand for?
CVTA stands for Connected Vehicle Trade Association (Plymouth, Michigan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVTA
We have 3 other meanings of CVTA in our Acronym Attic
- Caterham Valley Traders Association (UK)
- Central Vermont Transportation Association, Inc.
- Chateauguay Valley Teachers Association
- Cherokee Village Townhouse Association (Arkansas)
- Cincinnati Veterinary Technicians Association (Ohio)
- Clare Valley Tourist Association (Australia)
- Coachella Valley Teachers Association (California)
- College van Toezicht Auteursrecht (Netherlands)
- Colorado Veterans Tuition Assistance
- Commercial Vehicle Training Association, Inc.
- Corporate Valuation Theory and Application
- Cross Vermont Trail Association (Montpelier, VT)
- Chippewa Valley Technical College (WI, USA)
- Colorado Valley Telephone Cooperative, Inc (Texas, USA)
- Coosa Valley Technical College (Romr, GA)
- Copper Valley Telephone Cooperative
- Crime Victims Treatment Center (est. 1977; New York, NY)
- Cuyahoga Valley Trails Council (Akron, OH)
- Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control System (Nissan)
- Central Vermont Teachers Credit Union (now Members Advantage Community Credit Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GENEVA, March 3 /PRNewswire/ -- - Presentation at Geneva Car Show to Focus On Enabling Safe Web Browsing While Driving Now that the World Wide Web is migrating to the car, the international Connected Vehicle Trade Association (www.
Schoenfield has participated in the CTIA's WIC Leadership Council, and as board member in the security industry's Alarm Industry Communication Council (AICC) and the automotive industry at the Connected Vehicle Trade Association (CVTA).
Telematics Provider Requests Connected Vehicle Trade Association to Organize Coalition to Promote Tools for In-Vehicle Web Design DALLAS-FORT WORTH, Texas, May 19 /PRNewswire/ -- ATX Group, the world's largest independent telematics services provider to the automotive industry, today announced an initiative with the Detroit-based Connected Vehicle Trade Association (CVTA) to convene an international work group to address how to safely access internet content through embedded and nomadic devices in vehicles.
The CVPC, funded by the State of Michigan, has been created through a strategic alliance between the Center for Automotive Research (CAR) and the Connected Vehicle Trade Association (CVTA).
The center is a cooperative venture between CAR and the Connected Vehicle Trade Association (CVTA).