We will discuss the (i) Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm and its modifications for finding stable paths and bottleneck paths; (ii) Prim's minimum spanning tree algorithm and its modification for finding all pairs smallest and largest bottleneck paths; (iii) Minimum Steiner tree algorithm to connect a source node to all the receivers of a multicast group; (iv) A node-degree based algorithm to construct an approximate minimum connected dominating set (CDS) for sending information from one node to all other nodes in the network," and (v) Algorithms to find a sequence of link-disjoint, node-disjoint and zone-disjoint multi-path routes in MANETs.
What does CDS stand for?
CDS stands for Connected Dominating Set
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CDS
We have 725 other meanings of CDS in our Acronym Attic
- Concept Definition Study
- Conceptual Design Study
- Concord Data Systems
- Concurrent Data Store (software; Oracle)
- Condensate Demineraliztion Subsystem
- Conference of Drama Schools (UK)
- Conférence Suisse des Directrices et Directeurs Cantonaux de la Santé (French: Swiss Conference of Cantonal Directors of Health; Switzerland)
- Congress Data System
- Congressional Data Sheet
- Congressional Descriptive Summary
- Consensus Draft Services (sports)
- Constant Delivery System
- Constraint Directed Search
- Consumer Debt Solutions (various companies)
- Container Delivery System (cargo aircraft aerial delivery system)
- Content Delivery System
- Content Directory Service (UPnP standard service)
- Content Distribution Service (various organizations)
- Continuing and Distance Studies (Queen's University; Canada)
- Contraband Detection System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Let |mis(G)| and |mcds(G)| be the size of a maximum independent set and the size of a minimum connected dominating set in the same graph G respectively.
The eleven papers discuss extremal problems for convex polygons, finite algorithms for global minimization of separable concave programs, trust-tech-based global optimization methodology for nonlinear programming, global optimization issues in parametric programming and control, optimization in biomedical research, an overview of advances in global optimization during 2003-2008, software development for global optimization, connected dominating sets in hypergraphs, and global optimization of pessimistic bi-level problems.