The edition refers to Aquinas; I would rather suggest Richard Conington, Quodlibet I, q.
What does EGSF stand for?
EGSF stands for Conington (airport code; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EGSF
We have 2 other meanings of EGSF in our Acronym Attic
- Ever Green Septic Design, Inc. (Battle Ground, WA)
- Extended Good Student Discount (State Farm Insurance)
- Extended Gaussian Scatterer Density Model
- Electrical Ground Support Equipment
- Electronic Ground Support Equipment
- Emirates General Services Enterprises (est. 1984; Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Entreprise Générale Spécialisation Électrotechnique (French: General Contractor Electrical Specialization)
- EVE Galactic Stock Exchange (Eve gaming)
- Experiment Ground Support Equipment (Mitsubishi Space Software)
- Ever Glory Shipping Enterprises, Ltd. (Argentina)
- Englewood Genealogical Society of Florida, Inc.
- Eastern German Studies Group (Calvin College; Grand Rapids, MI)
- Economic Geography Specialty Group (Association of American Geographers)
- European Graduate Studies Group
- Stapleford (airport code; UK)
- Economie, Gestion et Sciences Humaines (French: Economics, Management and Humanities)
- Elektrisches Glas Schiebe Hub Dach (German: Electric Sliding Glass Roof Hub)
- Eastern Goldfields Senior High School (Kalgoorlie, Australia)
- Entergy Gulf States, Inc. (Beaumont, TX)
- Entreprise Générale de Sécurité Incendie (French: General Contractor Fire Safety)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): TREE-MENDOUS 3 Sgt John Gray of Stoneyburn, West Lothian, is ready to start decorating HATTABOYS 3 1 SCOTS' Gary Wallace, Robert Duncan, John Gray, Gavin Conington, John McClurg, Jamie McAllister and Daniel McInally in festive mood at Camp Tombstone CLAUS CALL J The lads recruit Santa to spread some Christmas cheer on the base
Jim Best has a good record at this his local meeting and the shrewd trainer has booked Tony McCoy for Conington (2.
The influence of -- and travels with -- Camden, and the original locations of the stones for Cotton's collection are well-documented, along with the latter's role in the preparation of Camden's Britannia and the visit of Ben Jonson to Conington in 1603.
Conington emphasizes also that Greek tragedy wasn't, even in its own time, "a permanent institution.
based partner," said Adrian Conington, Kerridge Media Services' business manager.
CONTACT: CAMR Dr Roger Gilmour (business, CAMR and scientific queries), 011-44-1980-612100 (work) 011-44-1638-730325 (home) or Hayhurst Conington Cripps Limited 011-44-1483-414182 Emma Weitkamp (press enquiries), mma/cc.