Representative Mark Foley (R-FL-16), Co-Chair, Congressional Missing and Exploited Children's Caucus * U.
What does CMECC stand for?
CMECC stands for Congressional Missing and Exploited Children's Caucus
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMECC
We have 2 other meanings of CMECC in our Acronym Attic
- Chamber of Mines of Eastern British Columbia (Nelson, British Columbia, Canada)
- Cambridge Model European Council
- Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- Central Minnesota Ethanol Cooperative (Little Falls, MN)
- Claude Moore Education Complex (Virginia)
- Complementary Medicines Evaluation Committee (Department of Health and Ageing; Australia)
- Council of Ministers of Education, Canada
- Centre for Middle Eastern and Central Asia Studies (Arab Social Science Research)
- C & M Educational Connections and Consulting (Dorchester, MA)
- California Military Environmental Coordination Committee
- Case Management Electronic Case Filing
- Chicago Municipal Employees Credit Union (Chicago, IL)
- Columbia Municipal Employees Credit Union (Columbia, MO)
- Cranston Municipal Employees Credit Union (Cranston, RI)
- Central Massachusetts Emergency Dispatch
- Central Mechanical Equipment Department (Zimbabwe)
- Central Medical Emergency Direction (Massachusetts)
- Central Medical Emergency Dispatch (various locations)
- Central Monitoring and Evaluation Division (National Planning Commission Secretariat; Nepal)
- Club Montagne Escalade Décinois (French mountain climbing club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Congressman Lampson established the first-ever Congressional Missing and Exploited Children's Caucus, while Senator Shelby has been a tireless champion of the missing and exploited children's issues in each of his prominent roles within Congress.
Nick Lampson, founder of the Congressional Missing and Exploited Children's Caucus, Senator Mitch McConnell and Senator Dennis DeConcini (Ret.