In the news release, Congressional Black Caucus Institute to Sponsor Presidential Primary Debates, issued earlier today by the Congressional Black Caucus Political Education and Leadership Institute over PR Newswire, we are advised by the organization that the fifth paragraph, first sentence, should read "CNN U.
What does CBCI stand for?
CBCI stands for Congressional Black Caucus Institute (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBCI
We have 21 other meanings of CBCI in our Acronym Attic
- California Bankers Clearing House Association
- Cameroon Baptist Convention Health Board (North West Province, Cameroon)
- Columbia-Boone County Health Department (Missouri)
- Central Bayside Community Health Services (Parkdale, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Christian Brothers College High School
- Construction Battalion Center Port Hueneme (US Navy)
- Canadian Breast Cancer Initiative
- Catholic Bishops Conference of India (est. 1944)
- Catholic Bishops' Council of India
- Cause Based Commerce Incorporated (telecommunications; Cincinnati, OH)
- Intrinsic Base-Collector Junction Capacitance
- California Beef Cattle Improvement Association
- Center for Biostatistics, Computing, and Informatics in Biology and Medicine (Oregon Health & Science University)
- Canada-British Columbia Infrastructure Program
- Catholic Bishops Conference of Japan
- Catholic Bishops Conference of Korea (Seoul, South Korea)
- Cold Blooded Cyber Killers (gaming clan)
- Canadian Bonded Credits Limited (Toronto, Ontario)
- Center for Biological and Computational Learning (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Child Behavior Checklist (psychology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Linda Williams (no relation), director of research and education at the Congressional Black Caucus Institute for Public Policy and Research, suggests that the Joint Center could be more effective by taking a stand on the issues.
As a result, we were able to pass reauthorization of the VRA," said Congressman Bennie Thompson (D-MS), who is the Ranking Democrat on the House Homeland Security Committee and Chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus Institute.