In North America, the Federation is also affiliated with the Society for Humanistic Judaism and the Congress of Secular Jewish Organizations.
What does CSJO stand for?
CSJO stands for Congress of Secular Jewish Organizations
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CSJO in our Acronym Attic
- Camp Shelby Joint Forces Training Center (Mississippi)
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital (Virginia)
- Cave Spring Junior High (Roanoke, VA)
- Center for Social Justice and Human Development (Sacramento, CA)
- Allen and Joan Bildner Center for the Study of Jewish Life (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Chase Securities Japan Limited (Tokyo, Japan)
- Colegio de San Juan de Letran (Manila)
- Caucasus School of Journalism and Media Management
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (India)
- Campaign for Social Justice in Northern Ireland (UK)
- California State Juvenile Officers Association
- Citizen Security and Justice Program (Jamaica)
- Community Service Jobs Program (est. 1994; Xavier University; Cincinnati, OH)
- Community Summer Jobs Program (internship program; ExxonMobil)
- Congregation of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace (religious order)
- Council for Social Justice and Peace
- Sisters of St John the Baptist (religious order)
- Centre for the Study of Japanese Religions (University of London, England, UK)
- Canadian Show Jumping Series (equestrian event; Canada)
- Christian Surfers Jersey Shore (clothing; New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Humanist Association joined in one of the supportive amicus briefs with the Unitarian Universalist Association, Americans for Religious Liberty, the Episcopal Diocese of Newark, the Society for Humanistic Judaism, the Congress of Secular Jewish Organizations, the Cathar Church, and twenty nine clergy and scholars representing Unitarian Universalist, Episcopal, United Methodist, Presbyterian, United Church of Christ, Jewish, Catholic, and Baptist traditions.
There is also the Congress of Secular Jewish Organizations, which is also based in Birmingham and includes the Suburban Jewish School in West Orange, N.