A classic example of the opposition's reactionary tendencies was exhibited by the Congress of Democrats Party President, Ben Ulenga when he recently called for the government to refund parents who had paid for their children's pre-primary and primary education since independence.
What does COD stand for?
COD stands for Congress of Democrats (Namibia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COD
We have 223 other meanings of COD in our Acronym Attic
- Community Operations Division
- Complément d'Objet Direct (French: Direct Object Complement; grammar)
- Complex Orthogonal Design
- Computer Organization and Design (textbook)
- Concept of Operations Description
- Concise Oxford Dictionary
- Cone Dystrophy
- Conference on Disarmament (international forum)
- Conference Organizing Distribution (software; Drupal)
- Congreso de la Central Obrera Departamental (Bolivian labor organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seven of the nine parties currently in Parliament - the All People's Party (APP), Congress of Democrats (CoD), DTA, NUDO, Rally for Democracy and Progress (RDP), Swapo Party, and UDF-subscribe to gender equity and the prominence of women in politics.
But Ignatius Shixuameni, the opposition Congress of Democrats MP, disagreed.