SAN DIEGO -- Inovio Biomedical Corporation (AMEX:INO), a late stage developer of oncology and DNA vaccines using electroporation to deliver drugs and nucleic acids, announced today that the Company's Associate Vice President, Dennis D'Oria, will present a corporate overview on Inovio at the BIO-Europe 12th Annual International Partnering Conference, Tuesday, November 7th, at 14:00 European Central Time in Room 28, Level 2, at the Congress Center Duesseldorf in Duesseldorf, Germany.
What does CCD stand for?
CCD stands for Congress Center Duesseldorf (Germany)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCD
We have 448 other meanings of CCD in our Acronym Attic
- Conceptual Common Denominator
- Conference of the Committee on Disarmament
- Conference on Copyright for Digital Millennium
- Configuration Control Decision
- Configuration Control Directive
- Configuration Control Document(s)
- Configuration Control Drawing
- Conflict Criminal Defenders (Sacramento, CA)
- Confraternity of Christian Doctrine (Catholic religious education)
- Congress Center Dresden (Germany)
- Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities
- Constants Change Display (NASA)
- Construction Career Days
- Construction Change Directive
- Construction Completion Date
- Consular Consolidated Database
- Consumer and Computation Division (Cypress Semiconductor Corporation; San Jose, CA)
- Consumer Credit Directive (UK)
- Continental Communications Division
- Continuity of Care Document (clinical information)