Chest radiographs demonstrated significant cardiac enlargement with signs of congestive cardiac failure (Fig.
What does CCF stand for?
CCF stands for Congestive Cardiac Failure (medical)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCF
We have 387 other meanings of CCF in our Acronym Attic
- Component Characteristic File
- Component Characteristics File
- Computer Center Feldbach
- Computer Club Fichtelgebirge
- Computing and Communications Foundation
- Configurable Control Functions
- Configuration Change Form
- Configuration Control Facility
- Configuration Control Form
- Congenital Clubfoot
- Congress for Cultural Freedom
- Connection Control Function
- Consolidated Communications Facilities
- Consolidated Communications Facility (NASA Johnson Space Center)
- Contact Center Framework (Microsoft)
- Contact Clout Factor (marketing)
- Contest Club Finland
- Contingent Credit Facility (development banks)
- Contrôle de la Chaine du Froid (French time-temperature indicator company)
- Contrôle en Cours de Formation (French: Control Training Course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anaemia among 157 patients with congestive cardiac failure (CCF) was studied by Kuule, Seremba and Freers.
He exhibited evidence of congestive cardiac failure secondary to severe hypertension.
Congestive cardiac failure in a neonate that is refractory to medical treatment is an indication for emergency embolisation.
Teesside Coroner's Court heard a post mortem showed the cause of death to be MRSA sepsis with congestive cardiac failure and heart disease being contributory factors.