Estimated revenue of $400 million to $600 million per year would help pay for air pollution and congestion management programs.
What does CMP stand for?
CMP stands for Congestion Management Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CMP
We have 557 other meanings of CMP in our Acronym Attic
- Computational Map Processor
- Conceptual Master Plan (various organizations)
- Concomitant Medical Problem
- Condensed Matter Physics (various organizations)
- Condition Management Programme (UK government initiative)
- Conference Meeting Package (various locations)
- Configuration Management Plan
- Configuration Management Process
- Configuration/Change Management Plan/Procedures
- Congestion Management Procedure (various organizations)
- Connected Mathematics Program
- Connecting Math and Physics
- Connection Management Protocol
- Conseil Marketing Publicité (French: Marketing Advertising Council)
- Conservation Management Plan
- Constant Monthly Prepayment
- Constrained Market Pricing
- Constrained Mirror Placement
- Construction de Mécanique de Précision (French: Construction of Precision Mechanics)
- Construction Management Professionals (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The BLM found that the volume of trucks making round trips to and from the site are well below the 150 peak hour trip criteria of the LA County guidelines from the 1997 Los Angeles County Traffic Impact Analysis Guidelines and the LA Congestion Management Program.
The program, known as the Focus Congestion Management Program, was made possible by $14.