Congenitally corrected transposition of the great arteries (CTGA) is an uncommon defect that occurs in 0.
What does CC-TGA stand for?
CC-TGA stands for Congenitally Corrected Transposition of the Great Arteries
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CC-TGA in our Acronym Attic
- Command and Control - Division Air Defense
- Clamped-Coordinate Diffusion Quantum Monte Carlo
- Cycle-Conserving Earliest Deadline First
- Coupled-Cluster Effective Hamiltonian
- Chip Camera from the Wall Housing (home security)
- Coupled-Cluster(-based) Linear Response Theory
- Cache-Coherent Non-Uniform Memory Access
- Customer Changeable Primary Inter-exchange Carrier
- Z Correlation-Consistent Polarized (Double, Triple, or Quadruple)-Split Valence Basis Set
- Containing a Component of Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Command Center - Unified and Specified
- Correlation Consistent-Valence Triple Zeta (Basis Set)
- Centros Tecnológicos (Spanish: Technological Centers)
- Combat Control and Acoustics
- Critical Chain/Buffer Management Methodology
- Corpora Cardiaca and Corpora Allata (neurology)
- Constant Current/Constant Voltage
- Clomiphene Citrate and Human Menopausal Gonadotrophin
- Computational Chemistry and Molecular Modeling (evaluation software)
- Convolutionally-Coded Orthogonal Multicarrier
Samples in periodicals archive:
The list of Kennadee's diagnoses overwhelmed the Albrights: congenitally corrected transposition of the great arteries, severe dextrocardia, pulmonary atresia, major aortopulmonary collateral arteries, an atrial septal defect and a ventricular septal defect.