It is suggested by the presence of a large congenital melanocytic nevus.
What does CMN stand for?
CMN stands for Congenital Melanocytic Nevus
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMN
We have 128 other meanings of CMN in our Acronym Attic
- Church Media Net
- Club du Mâtin de Nâples (French: Neapolitan Mastiff Club)
- Coalition Military Network (US DoD)
- College Media Network
- Common Information
- Community Mapping Network
- Conference Mixer Network
- Configuration Management Network
- Conflict Management and Negotiation
- Congenital Motor Nystagmus
- Conselho Monetário Nacional (Portuguese: National Monetary Council; Brazil)
- Constructions Mécaniques de Normandie (French: Mechanical Construction of Normandy; shipyard; Cherbourg, France)
- Corporate Mobile Network (Switzerland)
- Corps Musical Nivellois (Belgium)
- Creative Muslim Network (UK)
- Crisis Management Network (various locations)
- Cry More Noob (gaming clan)
- Culinary Media Network (shows)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And even rarer congenital melanocytic nevus, garment nevus (also called cape or bathing-trunk nevus), have a higher incidence of melanoma.
2,5,9) Benign lesions with relatively low risk include congenital melanocytic nevus, nevus of Ota, nevus of Ito, and cellular blue nevus.