Stocker JT, Madewell JE, Drake RM: Congenital cystic adenomatoid malformation of the lung.
What does CCAML stand for?
CCAML stands for Congenital Cystic Adenomatoid Malformation of the Lung (prenatal care)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CCAML in our Acronym Attic
- Cherbourg Club Aviron de Mer (French: Cherbourg Sea Rowing Club; Cherbourg-Octeville, France)
- Classification Commune des Actes Médicaux (French equivalent to the US Procedure Coding System)
- Communauté de Communes de l'Agglomération Migennoise (French: Community of Municipalities of Greater Migennoise; Migennes, France)
- Communauté de Communes de l'Arc Mosellan (French: Community of Communes of Arc Mosellan; Moselle, France)
- Conformance Claim Attachment Mechanism (WS-I attachments profile)
- Congenital Cystic Adenoid Malformation
- Contamination and Collision Avoidance Maneuver
- Coordinating Council on Access and Mobility (transportation)
- Colorado Child and Adolescent Mental Health Coalition (Englewood, CO)
- Commission de Contrôle des Assurances, des Mutuelles et des Institutions de Prévoyance (French: Supervisory Commission for Insurance, Mutual Funds and Pension Funds)
- Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources
- Convention on the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources
- Chinese Canadian Advertising Marketing and Media Association
- Canadian Christian Addiction Ministry Providers (Canada)
- Central Coast Ambient Monitoring Program (Central Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board; California; US NOAA)
- Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (India)
- Colorado Center for Altitude Medicine and Physiology (Colorado University)
- Common Control and Measurement Plane (aka Common Control and Measurement Protocols; Internet Engineering Task Force)
- Child Care Access Means Parents in School (US Department of Education)
- Central California Aerospace Modeling Society (hobbyist organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Congenital cystic adenomatoid malformation of the lung (CCAM) is an uncommon condition characterized by cysts of various sizes lined by bronchiolar- or alveolar-like epithelium.