This history and physical indicated that Beals syndrome, also known as congenital contractural arachnodactyly (CCA), affected them both.
What does CCA stand for?
CCA stands for Congenital Contractural Arachnodactyly
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCA
We have 955 other meanings of CCA in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Conversion Assemblies
- Computer Corporation of America
- COMSEC Controlling Authority
- Concerned Children's Advertisers (est. 1989; Canada)
- Concurrent Constraint Automata (computer programming)
- Conference Center Auditorium
- Conference of Consulting Actuaries
- Conference on Control Applications
- Configurable Cell Array
- Configuration Control Authority
- Connecticut Chiropractic Association
- Connecticut Counseling Association
- Conseil Canadien des Archives (French)
- Conseil Communal des Aînés (French: Municipal Council of Elders; various locations)
- Conservation Corporation Africa (luxury travel)
- Consiglio di Cooperazione Araba
- Consiliului Coordonator al Audiovizualului (Romanian: Audiovisual Coordinating Council)
- Constant Current Amplifier
- Construction Contract Administration (USACE)
- Construction Cost Associates (Australia and New Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The researchers, led by Francesco Ramirez of the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City, also report finding a gene on chromosome 5 that codes for a different version of fibrillin, which may cause a related disorder of the fingers called congenital contractural arachnodactyly.
CASE REPORT A 6-year-old white boy with restrictive lung disease due to severe thoracic levoscoliosis and congenital contractural arachnodactyly (CCA) was brought to our pediatric service in respiratory distress.