With the eradication of polio, it becomes logical to address the other causes of childhood disabilities; congenital clubfoot is one of them," he added.
What does CCF stand for?
CCF stands for Congenital Clubfoot
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCF
We have 387 other meanings of CCF in our Acronym Attic
- Compassion Capital Fund
- Component Characteristic File
- Component Characteristics File
- Computer Center Feldbach
- Computer Club Fichtelgebirge
- Computing and Communications Foundation
- Configurable Control Functions
- Configuration Change Form
- Configuration Control Facility
- Configuration Control Form
- Congestive Cardiac Failure (medical)
- Congress for Cultural Freedom
- Connection Control Function
- Consolidated Communications Facilities
- Consolidated Communications Facility (NASA Johnson Space Center)
- Contact Center Framework (Microsoft)
- Contact Clout Factor (marketing)
- Contest Club Finland
- Contingent Credit Facility (development banks)
- Contrôle de la Chaine du Froid (French time-temperature indicator company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A combination of genetic and environmental factors appears to be associated with the congenital clubfoot deformity.
All chapters have been rewritten for this edition, which incorporates new techniques and knowledge, an expanded trauma section, and new chapters on limb deficiencies and reconstruction, the non-operative treatment of congenital clubfoot, normal function of the ankle and foot, biomechanics and quantitative analysis, and adult consequences of pediatric foot disorders.
No such link with congenital clubfoot has been reported before.