Compliance with the new standards must be certified by the manufacturer, importer or private labeler of record based on testing performed by an approved third-party conformity assessment body.
What does CAB stand for?
CAB stands for Conformity Assessment Body
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAB
We have 354 other meanings of CAB in our Acronym Attic
- Community Appearance Board (various locations)
- Compartmented Address Book
- Competitive Analysis and Benchmarking
- Complaince Advisory Borad
- Composite UI Application Block (Microsoft)
- Comprehensive Ability Battery
- Compressed Application Binary
- Computer-Aided Building
- Confederación Argentina de Basquetbol (Argentinian basketball league)
- Conference Advisory Board (various organizations)
- Congregation of Alexian Brothers
- Connectorized Active Bidirectional (coupler)
- Construction Advisory Board (various locations)
- Contract Adjustment Board
- Control Asking Bid (bridge game)
- Convenio Andrés Bello (Spanish)
- Conventional Amphotericin B (antifungal)
- Conversion a l'Agriculture Biologique
- Cooperative Analysis of Broadcasting
- Coordination Agro-Biologique (French: Agro-Biological Coordination)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is the manufacturer's responsibility to verify that the goods it is selling comply with all relevant legislation or - if necessary - to have it examined by a notified conformity assessment body for that purpose.
As with all children's products covered by the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008, compliance must be certified by the manufacturer, importer or private labeler of record based on testing performed by an approved third-party conformity assessment body.
and UL International DEMKO A/S became the first testing organization outside of Japan to achieve Japan's Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) -- Conformity Assessment Body (CAB) accreditation, under the Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law (DENAN).
a full-service, internationally accredited, independent testing organization, has been awarded approval by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) as a Conformity Assessment Body and third party testing laboratory for the certification of children's products.
Glossary: A interface Interface between MSC and BSS A-bis interface Interface between BSC and BTS DCS Digital Cellular System BSC Base Station Controller BTS Base Transceiver System GSM Global System for Mobile Communications MSC Mobile Services Switching Center PCS Personal Communication System RECAB Radio Equipment Conformity Assessment Body
Any children's product manufactured after that date, including both domestic and imported goods, must be certified by the manufacturer, importer or private labeler of record based on testing performed by an approved third-party conformity assessment body.
MiCOM Labs is accredited by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA), and is a designated conformity assessment body (CAB), in accordance with Phase I of the APEC Tel MRA.