Law School) and Korobkin (Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Program, UCLA School of Law).
What does CRP stand for?
CRP stands for Conflict Resolution Program (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRP
We have 534 other meanings of CRP in our Acronym Attic
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Comprehensive Reading Program (various locations)
- Comprehensive Reform Programme (AU)
- Compression Refrigeration Plant
- Computer Recycling Program (various organizations)
- Computer Replacement Program (various universities)
- COMSEC Resources Program
- Conditionnement, Routage & Publicité (French: Packaging, Advertising & Routing)
- Conference Room Pilot
- Configuration Requirements Processing (NASA)
- Confluent Reticulate Papillomatosis
- Congestion Relief Plan (traffic; various locations)
- Consejo Regional de Palenques (Spanish: Regional Council of Palenque; Palenque, Ecuador)
- Conservation Reserve Program
- Consolidated Receiving Point
- Constituição da República Portuguesa (Portuguese Constitution)
- Constitutional Rights Project
- Constrained Resource Planning
- Consultant Relations Program (various businesses)
- Content Routing Protocol (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Increasing conflict resolution programs in the schools.
There is no way to maintain peace in this country if we do not prioritise and support peace and conflict resolution programs through involving participation of the traditional leadership," Konyi told journalists on Saturday.
Thanks to a multiyear partnership among several EA professionals and faculty in the Conflict Resolution Program at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, the CR skills, interventions, and applications discussed in this article have been incorporated by local EAPs.
The primary concerns are: 1) Research of conflict resolution programs for different age groups.
With more counselors, Rossall said she hoped to reinstate an effective peer assistance and conflict resolution program.
School conflict management: Evaluating your conflict resolution program, A guide for educators and evaluators.
Given the proliferation of programmatic and policy efforts in recent decades (ranging from conflict resolution programs in local schools to federal zero tolerance policy), there are striking gaps in the quality of the existent knowledge base.