In May 2000, the Compact reported to our school district that a conflict resolution/peer mediation program would benefit our schooling community in important ways.
What does CRPM stand for?
CRPM stands for Conflict Resolution/Peer Mediation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRPM
We have 10 other meanings of CRPM in our Acronym Attic
- Creeping Lines
- Capillary Reversed-Phase Liquid Chromatography
- Cumulative Rate of Potential Life Lost
- Center for Research and Policy Making (Macedonia)
- Center for Resource Planning and Management (Missouri State University; Springfield, MO)
- Centre de Recherche Pluridisciplinaire Multilingue (French: Multilingual Multidisciplinary Research Center)
- Certified Remodeler Project Manager (National Association of the Remodeling Industry)
- Change Request Project Manager (telecommunications)
- Close-Range Photogrammetric Measurement
- Conférence des Régions Périphériques Maritimes d'Europe (French: Conference of Peripheral Maritime Regions of Europe)
- Cereal Rusts and Powdery Mildews Bulletin
- Clinical Research Products Management Center
- Combined Radar and Projected Map Display (military navigation system)
- Conference on Recent Progress in Mathematics Education
- Comité Régional des Pêches Maritimes et des Élevages Marins (French: Regional Committee of Marine Fisheries and Marine Farming)
- Conflict Resolution and Peer Mediation Program (Fairfax County Public Schools; Virginia)
- Cisco Resource Policy Management System
- Cisco Resource Pool Manager Server (computing)
- Center for Rehabilitation, Pain Management and Wellness (Baltimore, MD)
- Cleveland Regional Perinatal Network (Cleveland, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unlike Lalu's training, which took place outside the school, the conflict resolution/peer mediation program is a fixture at the highly diverse urban Boston English--which boasts 80 different languages and 24 different cultures among its school population.
The "voices" of student peer mediators, which are included as sidebars, are further proof that conflict resolution/peer mediation programs can indeed bring us closer to our goal for more peaceable schools.