As Silverpop CEO Bill Nussey points out in his book "The Quiet Revolution in Email Marketing," the confirmed opt-in is the easiest and most effective way for a marketer to catch accidental opt-ins as well as identify mistakes such as address misspellings.
What does COI stand for?
COI stands for Confirmed Opt-In (email mailing list regiatration confirmation procedure)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COI
We have 147 other meanings of COI in our Acronym Attic
- Communications Operating Instruction
- Community of Influence (real estate)
- Community of Interest
- Community Options Inc.
- Community Outreach, Inc. (Oregon)
- Competition of Ideas (Ministry of Defense; UK)
- Complément d'Objet Indirect (French: Indirect Object; grammar)
- Composite Optics Inc.
- Compound of Interest
- Cone of Influence (symbolic model checking procedure)
- Conflict Of Interest
- Congregation of Israel
- Connersville (Amtrak station code; Connersville, IN)
- Consent of Instructor (coursework authorization)
- Consiglio Oleicolo Internazionale (Italian: International Olive Oil Council)
- Constituents of Interest
- Contact of Interest
- Contango Operators, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Continuous Optical Irradiation
- Contractor Operating Instructions