Assets include process tanks, plant, lines and drainage, and the services in scope also encompass the clearing of spillages and the provision of trained personnel for confined space entry tasks as required.
What does CSE stand for?
CSE stands for Confined Space Entry
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSE
We have 433 other meanings of CSE in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering Department (University of Washington)
- Computer Science Education
- Computer Self Efficacy (scale measuring individuals' perceptions of their capabilities regarding specific computer-related knowledge and skills)
- Computer Support Equipment (NASA)
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Computing and Software Engineering
- Conferences and Special Events (various locations)
- Conferência Sobre a Segurança e Cooperação na Europa (Portugal)
- Configuration Switching Equipment
- Conformal Strip Excitation
- Connecticut School of Electronics (est. 1947)
- Conseil des Services Essentiels (French: Essential Services Council; Canada)
- Conseil Soutien Éducatif (French: Educational Support Council)
- Conselho Nacional de Educação (Brasil)
- Consolidated Supervised Entity
- Consortium for Superconducting Electronics
- Continental Scale Experiment
- Contingency Security Element
- Control Standard Endotoxin
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is designed to completely eliminate the need for confined space entry for manual cleaning, and is reduce water and chemical usage by up to 80 percent.
Coast Guard permitted to perform over water transfers (bilge waste, grey and black water, oil and solid wastes); bulkhead docking space for barge and vessel cleaning complete with confined space entry and rescue services; turnarounds, exchanger cleaning, line mole and pipe cleaning; vacuum trucks and combo rig sewer jet units for vacuuming solid materials, sewer line cleaning and hydro-excavation; bobtail and tractor trailer units roll-off box delivery; transportation of hazardous and nonhazardous wastes to designated disposal facilities; and turnkey waste services include lab packing, waste characterization, profiling and disposal.
ACCESS First, it is critical to remember that the flow monitoring sensors typically utilized for collection system monitoring in the industry today require confined space entry to properly install or calibrate the sensors.
City Tech's new facility includes supported and suspended scaffold setups, confined space entry equipment, a Level B Hazmat Suit, air quality tester and various pieces of safety equipment and miniature models.
23G, Chapter 27, Confined Space Entry (CSE) Program (Non-Maritime), incorporates all of the aforementioned references, as well as numerous others.
The Altair[R] 5 Multigas Detector is described as the ideal choice for confined space entry.
The Sigma ACSm combines all the benefits of Sigma a" an established high performance, low cost SCBA (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus) associated with shipboard firefighting and confined space entry, with the new technology behind the new lightweight ACS (Advanced Carrying System).