The panel can be configured to order and most orders are shipped within 48 hours, enabling service providers to deploy quickly and efficiently.
What does CTO stand for?
CTO stands for Configured To Order
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTO
We have 155 other meanings of CTO in our Acronym Attic
- Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation (UK)
- Communications Tasking Order (US Air Force)
- Community Treatment Order (psychiatric term for forced drugging outside hospital context)
- Compagnie Téléphonique de l'Ouest (French: Telephone Company of the West)
- Compensatory Time Off
- Composés Traces Organiques (French: Trace Organic Contaminants)
- Compte Titre Ordinaire (French: Ordinary Account Title)
- Computer Tasking Order
- Concentration of Total Oxygen (also seen as ctO2)
- Concurrent Test and Operations (Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Presario 5900Z can be configured to order to satisfy even the most performance-hungry consumer, and is available through Compaq's Direct channels or participating retail kiosk programs in the U.