By removing programming and configuration resources that are not needed for their specific application, Anadigm(R) is able to provide customers with a reduced die area device that is more cost effective.
What does CORE stand for?
CORE stands for Configuration Resource
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CORE
We have 254 other meanings of CORE in our Acronym Attic
- Community of Removal Experts (spyware removal)
- Community of Roleplayers, Europa (gaming group)
- Community Online Resource Exchange
- Community Options for Rural Elders (Act of 2005)
- Comparative Oncology Resource Exchange (Cornell University)
- Competent on Resist-A-Ball Education
- Component Runtime Environment
- Composite Object Reference
- Comprehensive Online Research Education (Purdue University)
- Comprehensive Risk Evaluation
- Conflict Resolution (US Department of the Interior)
- Congress Of Racial Equality
- Connected Organizations for a Responsible Economy
- Connection Oriented Route Establishment
- Conservation of Resources through Enterprise
- Consortium for Oceanographic Research and Education (representing U.S. oceanographic research institutions)
- Consortium on Reading Excellence
- Contingency Response
- Contingency Response Element (MTMC)
- Contingency Response Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unlike any other configuration resource in the industry, VisionTek has included product part numbers from different memory manufacturers, simplifying the task of upgrading for computer users and purchasers.
``DataServer QuickView provides a viable alternative to traditional hard copy reports for users with limited configuration resources.