AIX CASE Enhancements: IBM has enhanced its AIX Software Development Environment (SDE) WorkBench/6000 computer-aided software engineering (CASE) framework, announced in January 1992, to include integration of the IBM AIX XL C++ Compiler/6000 and support of the Sybase database for the AIX Configuration Management Version Control Server/6000 product.
What does CMVC stand for?
CMVC stands for Configuration Management Version Control
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CMVC
We have 5 other meanings of CMVC in our Acronym Attic
- Cucumber Mosaic Virus
- Current Market Value (finance)
- Cucumber Mosaic Virus Isolated from Catharanthus Roseus
- Canadian Machinery Vibration Association
- Clinique Médicale de Ville d'Avray (French medical clinic)
- Coordinated Millimeter-VLBI (Very Long Baseline Interferometry) Array (telescope program)
- Center for Molecular and Vascular Biology (Leuven, Belgium)
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Consulting (Manhasset, NY)
- Compound Membrane-Vesicle Complex (neurology)
- Cowbridge Male Voice Choir (est. 1971; Wales, UK)
- California Mosquito and Vector Control Association
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Drivers
- Coronary Microvascular Disease (heart disease)
- China Motor Vehicle Documentation Centre (est. 1972)
- Centre for Marine Vessel Design and Research (Canada)
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Enforcement
- Competitive Market Value Estimate (utilities)
- Computer Management Van Gool (Netherlands)
- Centre for Military and Veterans' Health (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new products are based on IBM's AIX Configuration Management Version Control (CMVC) Client/6000, and are called the IBM CMVC Client for HP and IBM CMVC Client for Sun.
The new AIX Configuration Management Version Control (CMVC) Server/6000 and AIX CMVC Client/6000 provide integrated software configuration management, version control and integrated problem tracking to help users to better manage the development process and reduce complexity.