Validated by ISO 9001:2000 certification, MBX appliance programs span platform design, configuration engineering, custom branding, manufacturing, quality assurance, global deployment logistics and technical support.
What does CE stand for?
CE stands for Configuration Engineering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CE
We have 138 other meanings of CE in our Acronym Attic
- Comunità Europea (Italian: European Community)
- Concept Element
- Concept Engineering
- Concept Evaluation
- Concept Exploration (phase)
- Conceptual Engineering (design phase)
- Concurrent Engineering
- Conditional Exemption (hazardous waste management; California)
- Conditionally Exempt Generator (environment)
- Conducted Emission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Invensys Process Systems Brasil will provide a range of professional services, including configuration engineering, commissioning and start-up services.
The Invensys contract also covers a range of professional services, including configuration engineering assistance, start-up and commissioning field services and training.