Under this contract, Titan will provide services in the areas of systems engineering, program management support, integrated logistics, configuration data management, and security support for various departments of the Navy's command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems and other command and control networks.
What does CDM stand for?
CDM stands for Configuration Data Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of CDM
We have 321 other meanings of CDM in our Acronym Attic
- Companded Delta Modulation
- Complete Document Management (various organizations)
- Comprehensive Data Management
- Compressed Data Mode
- Computational Decision Making
- Concept Decision Model
- Concept Demonstration Model
- Concept Domination Metric (software metric)
- Conceptual Data Model
- Confidential Descriptive Memorandum (various organizations)
- Configuration Data Manager
- Confort de la Maison (French: Comfort House)
- Conservation and Demand Management (electricity)
- Construction Design & Management (Health & Safety) Regulations 1994
- Construction Design and Management (various locations)
- Construction Development Management (various locations)
- Constructionist Design Methodology (artificial intelligence)
- Consumer Demand Management (various businesses)
- Consumer Direct Marketing
- Consumption Data Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Built-in integration of the product model with the AIM/SIR solution provides configuration data management, supports legacy systems and allows users to develop, access and maintain ship configuration information for design, manufacturing and life-cycle support.
Solid's proven embeddable, distributed data management solution made it easy for us to implement configuration data management that fulfills our stringent requirement for 99.