For example, the Virtex-5QV FPGA configuration memory provides nearly 1,000 times the SEU hardness of the standard cell latches in the commercial device, while configuration control logic and the JTAG controller have been hardened with embedded triple module redundancy.
What does CCL stand for?
CCL stands for Configuration Control Logic (NASA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCL
We have 486 other meanings of CCL in our Acronym Attic
- Comptoir Central des Lampes (French: Desk Lamp Central)
- Comptoir Commercial des Lubrifiants (French commercial lubricant manufacturer)
- Comptoir Commercial du Languedoc (French trading post)
- Computational Chemistry List
- Concassage Criblage Logistique (French: Crushing Screening Logistics; Belgium)
- Concealed Carry License (concealed weapon permit)
- Concentric Canister Launcher
- Concept Cars Ltd. (Mauritius)
- Concurrent Common LISP
- Configuration Control Letter
- Connection Control Language
- Conseil de Concertation Locative (French: Housing Collaborative Council)
- Construction Completion List (EPA)
- Contaminant Candidate List (United States)
- Contamination Control Line
- Continental Celtic (linguistics)
- Continuous Communications Link
- Contracts Consultancy Ltd (UK)
- Control Center Language
- Control Code Locator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, they have configuration control logic for generating either a traditional bi-level synchronization signal or the tri-level synchronization signal needed for handling the component video signaling of HDTV.