Modeled resources include the instruction set architecture with memory and registers, Configurable Long Instruction Word (CLIW(TM)) extension, complete pipeline and all pins including the debug interface.
What does CLIW stand for?
CLIW stands for Configurable Long Instruction Word
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CLIW
- Coalition for the Liberation of Itinerant Tree-Dwellers
- Command Line Interface Tool
- Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society (Red Dwarf Sci-Fi Series)
- Centre de Liaision des Industries Transformatrices de Viande (Liaison Centre for fhe Meat Processing Industries in the EU)
- Carbon Lehigh Intermediate Unit
- Cold Leg Isolation Valve
- Climate Variability and Predictability (WCRP)
- Climate Variability Research Program (World Climate Research Program)
- Community Learning and Information Vehicle (UK)
- Climate Variability Research Program
- Course Length in Weeks
- Customizable Long Instruction Word
- Communications, Liaison and Information Working Group (Universities and Colleges Information Systems Association; UK)
- Center for Louisiana Inland Water Studies (University of Louisiana)
- Cooperative Leadership Issues in Wildland/Urban Interface Operations (fire fighting)
- Constraint Language in XML (Extensible Markup Language; computing)
- Cross Layer Information Exchange
- Class IX Study
- C. Lloyd Johnson Company Inc. (Norfolk, Virginia)
- Cambridge Law Journal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carmel is based on a flexible instruction set incorporating the Configurable Long Instruction Word (CLIW) combined with a superscalar architecture that enables the designer to benefit from a traditional DSP while leveraging the power of Very Long Instruction Word (VLIW) without paying the power dissipation and code expansion penalties associated with VLIW.
CARMEL's innovative Configurable Long Instruction Word (CLIW(tm)) architecture allows high performance while maintaining good code density.