The IRS needs to fix several serious security control weaknesses to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of sensitive taxpayer and Bank Secrecy Act information, according to the GAO.
What does CIA stand for?
CIA stands for Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (information security)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CIA
We have 545 other meanings of CIA in our Acronym Attic
- Complex Interface Adapter (Commodore)
- Comprehensive Individual Assessment
- Computer Industry Almanac, Inc.
- Computer Information Advisors
- Computer Information Agency
- Computer Interface Adapter
- Computer-Integrated Agriculture
- Comrades In Arms (gaming clan)
- Concrete Institute of Australia
- Confederazione Italiana Agricoltori (Rome, Italy)
- Confidentiality, Integrity, Authenticity
- Conseillers en Informatique d'Affaires
- Conservation in Action (various organizations)
- Construction Industry Accounts (accounting software)
- Consumer Information Act
- Consumer Intentions and Actions (various organizations)
- Containment Isolation Actuation
- Continuous Internal Assessment (education)
- Control Indicator Assembly
- Control Interface Assembly
Samples in periodicals archive:
Corely on Sanctuary to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate endpoints.
Double-Take helps these organizations address the confidentiality, integrity and availability requirements of electronic patient information by replicating critical data in real-time and making sure that patient systems remain available during a disaster or system failure.
The OCIS is responsible for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of veterans' private data, and timely and uninterrupted flow of information throughout Veterans Affairs.
We needed a next-generation solution, like StealthWatch, to complement and enhance our existing network infrastructure and ensure information security, which Chick-fil-A defines as the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and resources.
com "With information and data being available at any time and any place, security plays a decisive role in terms of the reliability of the data source and the data's confidentiality, integrity and availability.
Symantec Vulnerability Assessment identifies and prioritizes systems so that organizations can proactively prevent the exploitation of potential breaches that threaten the confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems.
The final security rule outlines 18 standards covering 36 implementation specifications protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of individually identifiable health information.