If the decision is made to go to market, the banker will use company information to create an offering document, also called a confidential information memorandum.
What does CIM stand for?
CIM stands for Confidential Information Memorandum (banking)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIM
We have 304 other meanings of CIM in our Acronym Attic
- Computation Independent Model(s)
- Computer Information Management
- Computer Input Microfilm
- Computer Input Multiplexer
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Computer Interface Module
- Computers in Manufacturing
- Conception Industrielle et Montage (French: Industrial Design and Installation)
- Concrete Industry Management (various schools)
- Conference and Incentive Management (European trade journal)
- Configuration Identification Manual
- Consejo Inter-Regional Mapuche (Spanish: Mapuche Inter-Regional Council; indigenous organization; Chile)
- Consejo Internacional de Mujeres
- Constraint-Induced Movement (physical therapy)
- Construction Industry Management (various organizations)
- Constructions Industrielles et Maritimes (French: Industrial and Maritime Constructions)
- Continental Idea Management (Continental Corporation)
- Continuous Image Microfilm
- Continuous Improvement Management
- Continuous Improvement Measure
Samples in periodicals archive:
To request a Confidential Information Memorandum regarding the property, please execute and return the Confidentiality Agreement, available through the link HERE and submit to eric.
The first team meeting should be used to develop an action plan, including drafting the Confidential Information Memorandum and identifying the seller's goals in the context of market realities.
to complete the preparation of a Confidential Information Memorandum by year-end.
The Senior Toggle Notes invitation is made solely by, and pursuant to, the terms set forth in the Confidential Information Memorandum, and the information in this press release is qualified by reference to the Confidential Information Memorandum and the related commitment letter.
has prepared and is distributing a confidential information memorandum and is actively seeking offers from interested parties.
The note invitations are made solely by, and pursuant to, the terms set forth in the Confidential Information Memorandum, and the information in this press release is qualified by reference to the Confidential Information Memorandum and the related commitment letter.
The Company's obligation to accept any commitments, and the existing notes delivered pursuant to such commitments, is set forth solely in the Confidential Information Memorandum relating to the note invitations and the related commitment letter.