NEW DELHI, July 5 Kyodo The foreign secretaries of India and Pakistan ended two days of talks in New Delhi on Thursday, having resolved to fight terrorism and boost confidence-building measures between the two South Asian archrivals.
What does CBM stand for?
CBM stands for Confidence-Building Measures
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CBM
We have 298 other meanings of CBM in our Acronym Attic
- Component Based Model
- Component-Based Method (software sizing method)
- Compressed Baryonic Matter (physics)
- Compression-Based Distance Measure
- Computers for Business Management
- Computers in Biology and Medicine (journal)
- Concerned Black Men (Washington, DC and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Condition Based Maintenance
- Condition-Based Management
- Conditioning Based Monitoring
- Constraint-Based Modeling
- Construction Bill of Material
- Consultative Business Movement (South Africa)
- Continuous Bar Mill
- Contracts Business Management
- Conventional Ballistic Missile
- Conventional Buoy Mooring
- Core and Billing Manager (Nortel Networks)
- Corpo Bandistico Malcesine
- Corredor Biológico Mesoamericano (Spanish: Mesoamerican Biological Corridor; Managua, Nicaragua)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Srinagar, May 4 ( ANI ): Separatist leader Shabir Shah has said the pursuit of confidence-building measures between India and Pakistan would not necessarily end the deadlock over Kashmir.
Davutoglu said CICA would work more on confidence-building measures in coming days, and it would increase its meetings on tourism and culture.
The talks ran into extra time, delaying a news conference by six hours as the agenda focused on Indian concerns about terrorism and allegations that Pakistani spies orchestrated the Mumbai carnage, rather than on confidence-building measures.
Talks ran into extra time, delaying a news conference by six hours as the agenda focused on Indian concerns about terrorism and allegations that Pakistani spies orchestrated the Mumbai carnage, rather than on confidence-building measures.
The delegation of Kyrgyzstan led by Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Ruslan Kazakbaev attended the special conference "Security and economic cooperation in Eurasia in 21st century" as part of the 3rd Summit of the Conference on Interaction and Confidence-Building Measures on Asia (CICA), reported the press service of the Kyrgyz Foreign Ministry.
Netanyahu Talks Confidence-Building Steps after Meeting with Mitchell Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office released a statement following his meeting with US special envoy to the Middle East George Mitchell saying that "Israel would consider carrying out confidence-building measures towards the Palestinians," reported Beirut daily AN NAHAR, Friday.
The confidence-building measures are supposed to be the first point in the ongoing talks; it would thereafter be followed by a declaration of intent.