An international Conference On Scientific Ocean Drilling (COSOD) was held in 1981 at the University of Texas.
What does COSOD stand for?
COSOD stands for Conference on Scientific Ocean Drilling (Joint Oceanographic Institutions for Deep Earth Sampling)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cellular Operation System of Mobile Telecommunication
- Czech Office for Standards, Metrology and Testing (Czech Republic)
- Consortium for School Networking
- Composite Observing System for the North Atlantic
- Church of Spiral Oak
- Class of Service Override
- Combat Oriented Supply Operations (USAF)
- Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (est. 1985)
- Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission
- Corporate South
- Copyright Society of Malawi
- Cabinet Office Statement of Practice (UK)
- Committee on Safety in the Offshore Petroleum (Australia)
- Country Strategy and Opportunities Paper (International Fund for Agricultural Development)
- Co-routine Sort
- Coherent Spectral Sorting
- Constructive System-of-Systems Integration Model (software engineering)
- Coalition of Survivors of Torture
- Comité de Solidaridad Triqui (Spanish: Triqui Solidarity Committee; Triqui, Mexico)
- Commission on the Status of Women
Samples in periodicals archive:
NSF officials hope the decision is made before this July, when a few hundred scientists will meet in Strasbourg, France, for the Conference on Scientific Ocean Drilling II to plan the next five to 10 years of drilling projects.