Earlier this month, at the International Conference on High-Energy Physics, held in Dallas, the researchers reported the results of analyses based on data from roughly 5,000 of these events.
What does CHEP stand for?
CHEP stands for Conference on High-Energy Physics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHEP
We have 30 other meanings of CHEP in our Acronym Attic
- Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- Chemistry of Ozone in the Polar Stratosphere (est. 1987)
- Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario Pain Scale (aka Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario Pain Score; Canada)
- Centre for Health Evaluation and Outcome Sciences (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Canadian Hypertension Education Program (est. 2000)
- Certified Healthcare Emergency Professional (International Board for the Certification of Safety Managers)
- Child Hunger and Education Program (Canada)
- Commonwealth Handling Equipment Pooling (CHEP Inc.)
- Computers in High Energy Physics (Conference)
- Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (international conference)
- Copperbelt Health Education Project (est. 1988; Netherlands)
- Center for Higher Education Policy Analysis (University of Southern California; Los Angeles, CA)
- Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis
- California Higher Education Policy Center
- Center for Higher Education Policy Studies
- Comparative Higher Education Policy Studies (course)
- Contact Heat Evoked Potential Stimulator (biomedicine)
- Centre for Higher Education Quality (Australia)
- Charter Evaluation and Qualification (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its representatives at the recent Twenty-Third International Conference on High-Energy Physics in Berkeley, Calif.
All of these were discussed last week at the Twenty-Third International Conference on High-Energy Physics held at the University of California at Berkeley.