What does CAARI stand for?
CAARI stands for Conference on Applications of Accelerators in Research and Industry
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAARI
We have 3 other meanings of CAARI in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Auto Accident Reparations Act
- Council of Australasian Archives and Records Authorities
- Central Alberta Amateur Radio Club (Canada)
- Comité d'Action et d'Aide aux Réfugiés Cabindais
- Commonwealth Advisory Aeronautical Research Council (Australia)
- Coalition Against Acid Reflux Disease
- Centennial Area Advocates for Responsible Education (Minnesota)
- Center for Avian Adoption, Rescue, and Education (Fargo, ND)
- Council for the Advancement of Arts, Recreation and Education (London, England, UK)
- Canadian American Active Retirees in Israel
- Cyprus American Archaeological Research Institute (Nicosia, Cyprus)
- Comprehensive Assessment of At-Risk Mental States (behavioral science)
- Conference for African American Researchers in the Mathematical Sciences
- California Army National Guard
- California Automobile Assigned Risk Plan
- Conflict Affected Area Rehabilitation Project (Sri Lanka)
- California Association of Addiction Recovery Resources
- Canadian Adolescents at Risk Research Network (Canada)
- Contract Administration Automated Records Retrieval System
- Computer Assisted Adolescent Referral System