Food and Drug Administration, the American College of Radiology, the Health Physics Society, the Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors, and the American Association of Physicists in Medicine.
What does CRCPD stand for?
CRCPD stands for Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CRCPD in our Acronym Attic
- Civilian Resource Conservation Program (US Army)
- Clinical Research Contract Professional
- Cloud-Resolving Convection Parameterization
- Colorado Rules of Civil Procedure
- Committee for Responsible Corrections Policy
- Community Rehabilitation Careers Project
- Consumer Rights Commission of Pakistan
- Continuously Reinforced Concrete Pavement
- Crystal Reports Certified Professional
- Capital Recovery Charge per Acre
- Canyon Ranch Center for Prevention and Health Promotion (Arizona)
- Colorado Regional Community Policing Institute
- Conselho Regional do Piauí (Portuguese: Regional Council of Piauí; Piaui, Brazil)
- Chillicothe and Ross County Public Library (Chillicothe, OH)
- Canine Renal Cortical Plasma Membranes
- Cuyahoga River Community Planning Organization (Cleveland, OH)
- Case Reports and Clinical Practice Review (aka The American Journal of Case Reports; International Scientific Literature, Inc.)
- Chester Residents Concerned for Quality Living (Pennsylvania)
- Career Retirement Credit Report (USMC)
- Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (health care)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kerr, CRCPD & State Activities on Radioactivity Scrap Metal, Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors Report, ISRI Workshop (Sep 1990).
The Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors also recently passed a resolution warning the public against these self-referral CT screenings, saying the science behind these screenings does not yet warrant the procedures without physician referral and the radiation dose from these is significant.