Thoughtful selection of conference publication media means members and attendees get what they want when they want it, including: * books or CD-ROMs for on-site or post-conference distribution; * Web-based materials before, during, or after the event; * post-conference sales through on-demand channels; and * members-only and public sales, Choosing a conference publication partner with fast, reliable, and cost-effective service enables * efficient, one-stop shopping; * materials that are easily repurposed in any medium; * the elimination of costly duplicate services; and * hands-on support throughout a project.
What does CP stand for?
CP stands for Conference Publication
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CP
We have 227 other meanings of CP in our Acronym Attic
- Concentrate Phosphate
- Concentration Points (Breath of Fire IV game)
- Condensate Pump
- Condition Precedent
- Conditional Priority
- Conditional Probability
- Conducting Polymer
- Confédération Paysanne (France)
- Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming (annual conference)
- Conference Proceedings
- Configuration Protocol (computing)
- Congregation of the Passion, Passionists (religious order)
- Connaught Place
- Connaught Place (New Delhi, India)
- Connection Pending
- Connection Processor (ATMF)
- Conseiller Pédagogique (French: Educational Advisor)
- Consequential Propagation
- Conservative Party
- Console Processor (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acknowledgments The organizers of the conference thank the Conference Publications Committee members: Steven L.
He has several refereed journal publications, conference publications and patent awards.