I think that there will be an effort to stop 16 people from voting for any conference committee report that strips those out," he said, referring to the version of the bill that could emerge from a future House vote.
What does CCR stand for?
CCR stands for Conference Committee Report
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCR
We have 576 other meanings of CCR in our Acronym Attic
- Competitive Climbing Rank (rock climbing)
- Complex Coordinate Rotation
- Component Characteristics Record
- Computability, Complexity and Randomness (conference)
- Computer Communication Review (technical newsletter for ACM SIGCOMM)
- Computer Competency Requirement
- Computer-Communications Research
- Concord, CA, USA - Municipal (airport code)
- Concurrency and Coordination Runtime (computing)
- Condition Code Register
- Configuration Change Report
- Configuration Change Request
- Connection Challenge Response
- Conradson Carbon Residue
- Conseils Consultatifs Régionaux (French)
- Conservative's Chat Room
- Consigli Consultivi Regionali (Italian)
- Consiglio Comunale dei Ragazzi (Italian)
- Consistency Check Request
- Constant Current Regulator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deval Patrick signed the State Legislature's Conference Committee report on expanded gaming in Massachusetts on Tuesday, Nov.
Congress approved the Conference Committee report on spending bill H2112 for Thanksgiving, giving funding to USDA for horse meat inspections and lifted the 6 year slaughter ban," Politico quoted their release as saying.
The Conference Committee Report did not change this language.
Explanatory language in the House and Senate conference committee report specified that strengthened Youth Offender Program outcome reporting requirements are intended to support this study and make it possible to document the benefits of post secondary education with the correctional population.
The conference committee report adopted on Thursday, July 3 ironed out the differences between the House and Senate versions of the budget, utilizing about $175 million in new revenue from the $1-per-pack hike in cigarette taxes, $285 million in new revenue from corporate tax reform, and $157 million in reforms and efficiencies at the Department of Revenue to enhance tax collection, Naughton said.
The approved conference committee report requires the Budget Agency to allot and otherwise take the steps necessary to make available for expenditure and distribution to area health education centers before May 2, 2008, at least 75 percent of the amount appropriated by P.
The conference committee report says legislative advisers have visited and talked with Taiwanese people to press for reunification of the mainland and the island.