He was the founding Secretary General of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture in 1988 and served as Chairman of the Confederation of Tanzania industries between 1996 and 2000 as well as Chairman of the East African Business Council from 1999 to 2000.
What does CTI stand for?
CTI stands for Confederation of Tanzania Industries
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTI
We have 421 other meanings of CTI in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Techniques, Inc. (Taylorville, IL)
- Computer Technology Institute
- Computer Telecommunication Integration
- Computer Telephone Integrator
- Computer Telephony Integration
- Computer Telephony Interface
- Computer Training Ireland
- Computerized Thermal Imaging
- Computers in Teaching Initiative (UK)
- Concrete Technology Incorporated
- Confederation of Trade and Industry
- ConferTech International
- Connect Tech, Inc. (various locations)
- Connecticut Transportation Institute (University of Connecticut)
- Connexion Téléphone Informatique (French: Computer Telephone Connection)
- Conquer the Island (gaming)
- Conseils Transports Industriels (French: Industrial Transportation Advice)
- Construction Testing and Inspections (Consultants, Inc; Richmond, VA)
- Consultant Technical Instruction
- Container Transport International
Samples in periodicals archive:
Having studied some directives of particular interest to business and prepared a scoreboard on the situation in each partner state, it was found out that implementation of various projects had been both slow and inadequate," Hussein Kamote, the chief executive of the Confederation of Tanzania Industries, says.